Thursday, February 14, 2013

From Oulu to Ajdovscina

On the way to Slovenia! January 3rd I traveled from Oulu to Helsinki by plane. I chose to go by plane because Finland is quite big country (actually almost 17 times bigger than Slovenia) and the distance to Helsinki is about 600 kilometers. So by train it would take around 9 hours and by bus something between 9 and 13. And if the weather is bad on winter, they might be also late "a bit" :) In Helsinki I spend the night by my good friend Lotta.

Next morning I went to Helsinki-Vantaa airport. My flights went by route Helsinki-Berlin-Venice. And then from Venice to Ajdovscina by car. Mateja (one of the volunteers in our organisation) picked me from airport with a sign written "HELI from FINLAND WELCOME"!

Finnair in co-operation with Air Berlin



No comments:

Post a Comment