Tuesday, April 2, 2013

About Finns

Yesterday I found a good link posted on Facebook by my friend; 

Even it's a kind of list for people who are about to travel to Finland, I found it also a good way to compare differences with other countries.

I think especially the way of having a conversation is quite different when comparing to some other countries. Finns don't interrupt a conversation, rather stay quiet if they have anything important to say and don't feel uncomfortable if there is a silence moment in between having a conversation with someone. You might think some of these as negative but you can also turn it to way that Finns are good and reliable listeners. :-)

But there is one thing in this list which I disagree with. It's always okay to talk about ice-hockey - even we are competitive when playing ice-hockey against Sweden, it shouldn't be taken too seriously :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment