Friday, June 7, 2013

Bit & Beat


 Pictures: Matjaz Jazbar
On Friday 7th of June I participated on Bit & Beat, an art event in Vipavski Kriz organized by Hisa Mladih. We started the day before noon, some people making photographs, some drawings, paintings, dresses, what ever you're interested in. Then on the afternoon/evening we had an exhibition in the Vipavski Kriz gallery of everything what was done that day.

I guess these pictures will tell more than words :-)







 I've been really happy to start drawing again. I've liked making arts every since I was a kid, but in the past years I didn't really have time for that because of other hobbies. Mostly I'm using just pencil to make black and white pictures. Drawings below (lower on the picture, upper one made by Matija Kete):


No comments:

Post a Comment